- Pédigrée : Aveyron
- Lame : acier Z50 poli miroir, garantie 5 ans
- Manche : Acrystex
- Coloris : noir / noir mat
- Planche : PaperStone noir
- Poids / Dimensions : 90 g / 235 mm – 340 x 260 mm (planche)
- Prix de vente : 350 € l’ensemble
With its distinctive form, a “recentered” version of the Aveyron-style knife, the Petit Couteau à Fromage is an original, ultra-contemporary knife conceived to switch with ease from the pantry to the dining table, making the preparation and sharing of food an even greater pleasure.
Its dimensions have been calculated to slice decisively into small cheeses, like those made from goat or sheep milk. Its magnetic base, which gives it heft and balance, is designed to anchor the knife to a PaperStone platter, also designed by Cédric Ragot.